Thread poster: Ángel Guillén
Ángel Guillén
Ángel Guillén  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:16
English to Spanish
Sep 26, 2011

Hi

I am trying to open SDL Studio SP3 and I get the following message "Unexpected error while loading the application adins" (or something like this. In Spanish" "Error inesperado al cargar los complementos de la aplicación").

It is quite strange because this morning it worked perfectly. I try restauring the system to a previous state and nothing happened; I tried reinstalling the program and nothing happened.

Any ideas please?? I am in the middle of a pro
... See more
Hi

I am trying to open SDL Studio SP3 and I get the following message "Unexpected error while loading the application adins" (or something like this. In Spanish" "Error inesperado al cargar los complementos de la aplicación").

It is quite strange because this morning it worked perfectly. I try restauring the system to a previous state and nothing happened; I tried reinstalling the program and nothing happened.

Any ideas please?? I am in the middle of a project..

This is the complete version of the error:

- Error inesperado al cargar los complementos de la aplicación. - System.Xml.XmlException, System.Xml, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089 1 1 file:///C:/Users/Angel/AppData/Roaming/SDL/SDL Trados Studio/9.1.0.0/plugincache.xml System.Xml -

- SDL Trados Studio 9.1.0.0 9.1.2229.0 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1 3082 1252 Angel-TOSH\Angel 2.0.50727.5446 ANGEL-TOSH True 6195908 MB

Thanks

Angel

[Editado a las 2011-09-26 14:11 GMT]

[Editado a las 2011-09-26 14:25 GMT]
Collapse

Erik-Martin Jansen Hesshaus
Erik-Martin Jansen Hesshaus  Identity Verified
Spain
Dutch to Spanish
Possible solution Sep 26, 2011

Hola!

Sometimes erasing your personal settings in this folder helps to get Trados walking again:

C:\Users\"your Windows user name"\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\9.1.0.0

But no guarantee...

Ángel Guillén
Ángel Guillén  Identity Verified
Spain
English to Spanish
TOPIC STARTER
solution Sep 26, 2011

I found the solution here:

http://talisma.sdl.com/display/2/index.aspx?tab=sf

Laura Gómez
Laura Gómez
Spain
Member (2007)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Help! Feb 25, 2017

Hi Ángel

the link does not work anymore. Could you please let me know how you solved the problem?

Thanks a lot!

MikeTrans
MikeTrans
Germany
Italian to German
+ ...
The above and... Feb 27, 2017

...and you need the right Java versions installed (I assume you're speaking about Trados 2007 SP3).

Mike

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL STUDIO SP3 does not open

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »