Krista Roest
Krista Roest  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 01:37
Member (2015)
French to Dutch
+ ...
Feb 23, 2017

I am using Wordfast Pro 4. I've noticed that, when I merge or split segments, the entire file gets corrupted. After finishing and saving de file, several segments are emptied and others get shifted. The 100% finished keeps changing in 98/99%. And the client can't upload the file. Is there something I can do to fix this?

John Di Rico
John Di Rico  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 01:37
Member (2006)
French to English
Contact tech support Feb 23, 2017

kroest wrote:

I am using Wordfast Pro 4. I've noticed that, when I merge or split segments, the entire file gets corrupted. After finishing and saving de file, several segments are emptied and others get shifted. The 100% finished keeps changing in 98/99%. And the client can't upload the file. Is there something I can do to fix this?

Dear Kroest,

Could you please submit feedback to the development team via the Help tab? They will get back to you and investigate the problem.

Thanks!
John

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Merge or split segments causes problems

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »