Hajnalka Kis  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 16:01
Member (2009)
German to Hungarian
+ ...
Feb 2, 2016

Hi there,

I downloaded and installed the new Across 6.3 Translator Edition.

The installation was no biggie, but then, when I try to run Across, after a long long period of showing me the initial screen it comes up with three windows showing me different errors on DB migration.

(the last one saying Cannot migrate database.
Details:
Cannot migrate database. Code: #0 File: PersonalEditionEnvironment.cpp Line 112)

Anyone
... See more
Hi there,

I downloaded and installed the new Across 6.3 Translator Edition.

The installation was no biggie, but then, when I try to run Across, after a long long period of showing me the initial screen it comes up with three windows showing me different errors on DB migration.

(the last one saying Cannot migrate database.
Details:
Cannot migrate database. Code: #0 File: PersonalEditionEnvironment.cpp Line 112)

Anyone had the same problem before and could solve it somehow?

Cheers,
Collapse

Bruna Mattos
Bruna Mattos
Brazil
Local time: 12:01
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Same issue May 30, 2019

About the error message: I had the same problem over and over again ever since version 7 was released. I tried everything, but nothing would fix it,... I'm trying to contact crossMarket support; if I get a solution, I'll come back here,

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Installation problem Across 6.3 (DB migration

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »