Sandra Álvarez de la Concha
Sandra Álvarez de la Concha  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:27
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 21, 2014

Hi,

I am trying to instal Catalyst 10.0 SP2 with a Translator Lite licence, but it seems determined not to recognise the .lic file saved onto the Catalyst folder (in my computer it's "C:\Program Files\Alchemy Software\Catalyst 10.0").

Has anybody experienced a similar issue and if so, did you manage to work out a solution?

I used to work with Catalyst 9 also with a Translator Lite licence and I did not go through any issues when installing it, but now I am
... See more
Hi,

I am trying to instal Catalyst 10.0 SP2 with a Translator Lite licence, but it seems determined not to recognise the .lic file saved onto the Catalyst folder (in my computer it's "C:\Program Files\Alchemy Software\Catalyst 10.0").

Has anybody experienced a similar issue and if so, did you manage to work out a solution?

I used to work with Catalyst 9 also with a Translator Lite licence and I did not go through any issues when installing it, but now I am clueless as to what might happen.

I've also watched https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eu-k2CQkvl8 and I did nothing different than what appears on the video, the only thing that differs is the path.

Any help will be deeply appreciated!

Thanks!
Collapse

Sandra Álvarez de la Concha
Sandra Álvarez de la Concha  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 01:27
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Solved. Mar 21, 2014

Hi,

Sorry, found what the issue was. Actually, it was the path Working now.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Catalyst 10.0 Translator Lite Version

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »