Best Practices For Catalyst 10 Developer
Thread poster: mdver
mdver
mdver
Israel
Jun 10, 2014

I have been trying to find some document that describes not just how to use Catalyst 10 Developer for managing translation projects with multiple languages, but the best ways to do so.

I am fairly new to Catalyst, though I am sure I can pick things up fairly quickly. I am looking for just a site or document that can provide guidance as to how to set things up for efficiency and ease of management. I am looking for something that can deal with complex requirements, e.g., multiple doc
... See more
I have been trying to find some document that describes not just how to use Catalyst 10 Developer for managing translation projects with multiple languages, but the best ways to do so.

I am fairly new to Catalyst, though I am sure I can pick things up fairly quickly. I am looking for just a site or document that can provide guidance as to how to set things up for efficiency and ease of management. I am looking for something that can deal with complex requirements, e.g., multiple documents in multiple languages going to multiple vendors. I just want to make life easier on everyone (including myself).

Thanks!
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Best Practices For Catalyst 10 Developer

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »