Thread poster: Urs Wolffers
Urs Wolffers
Urs Wolffers  Identity Verified
Switzerland
Local time: 07:21
English to German
+ ...
Jun 21, 2014

Good morning I had to deliver till yesterday an enormous translation in Catalyst which I as always did in time, but not a single sentence was saved or entered into the TM. So please, please, please don't tell me any specialities but just doing the translation job and leaving out the locked segments (there is a very big part of them created by the client). Please don't tell me to use Alt+num*, this simply doesn't work. And what about the (rare) paragraphs containing more than one sentence? Thanks... See more
Good morning I had to deliver till yesterday an enormous translation in Catalyst which I as always did in time, but not a single sentence was saved or entered into the TM. So please, please, please don't tell me any specialities but just doing the translation job and leaving out the locked segments (there is a very big part of them created by the client). Please don't tell me to use Alt+num*, this simply doesn't work. And what about the (rare) paragraphs containing more than one sentence? Thanks a lot. UrsCollapse

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
Local time: 06:21
English
Export translation Jun 24, 2014

Hello Urs,

Translations will not be automatically exported to the TM, the Alt+num* short cut is used when you are using Language exchange with Catalyst.

To transfer the translations, you need to use File > export option to export your translation segments into the TM.

Thanks and regards,
Jette

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Translating and nothing else in Catalyst

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »