Srdan Malesevic
Srdan Malesevic  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 10:06
English to Croatian
+ ...
Mar 31, 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I sincerely hope that you are all well and safe!

As I found it very hard to find an answer elsewhere, I decided to post a question to the other Professional Linguists, which might be able to help me from their own experience or knowledge.

I would be very thankful if anybody could tell me what would be reasonable rate for performing third party Quality/Linguistic Evaluation process, which is basically charged by the hour and number of words
... See more
Dear Colleagues,

As I found it very hard to find an answer elsewhere, I decided to post a question to the other Professional Linguists, which might be able to help me from their own experience or knowledge.

I would be very thankful if anybody could tell me what would be reasonable rate for performing third party Quality/Linguistic Evaluation process, which is basically charged by the hour and number of words or segments assigned?

Thank you very much in advance!

Sincerely,

Srdan Malesevic
Collapse

Tina Vonhof (X)
Tina Vonhof (X)
Canada
Local time: 08:06
Dutch to English
+ ...
Hour Mar 31, 2020

Srdan Malesevic wrote:

Dear Colleagues,

I would be very thankful if anybody could tell me what would be reasonable rate for performing third party Quality/Linguistic Evaluation process, which is basically charged by the hour and number of words or segments assigned?

Thank you very much in advance!

Sincerely,

Srdan Malesevic

I think it should always be your hourly rate, not per word or segment. It's the time you spend that counts. Are you asking what your hourly rate should be? Check this page to get an idea of what the ranges and averages are for the different language combinations: https://search.proz.com/employers/rates

LIZ LI
Srdan Malesevic

Srdan Malesevic
Srdan Malesevic  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 10:06
English to Croatian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Quality Evaluation Rate / Hour Apr 1, 2020

Dear Tina,

Thank you very much for your reply and very helpful information!

I am wishing you all the best and be well and stay safe.

Kindest regards,

Srdan

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Quality Evaluation Rate

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »