Can I move the bulk Outlook emails into Thunderbird email client
ناشر الموضوع: Nikhil Bradman

Nikhil Bradman
الولايات المتحدة
Jul 2

Do any help me in moving the bulk my Outlook emails data into Thunderbird email client as I have lots emails in Outlook .pst format that is official important for me.

nekig89

Jean Dimitriadis  Identity Verified
أنجليزي إلى فرنسي
+ ...
Thunderbird - Import .pst files Jul 2

Thunderbird - Import .pst files - http://kb.mozillazine.org/Import_.pst_files

For additional support, please seek Thunderbird's community help: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/thunderbird

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
هولندا
Local time: 22:01
عضو (2006)
أنجليزي إلى أفيقاني
+ ...
MBOX format Jul 2

Thunderbird uses a variant of the MBOX format, so you need to find a converter that converts PST to MBOX. I googled "PST2MBOX" and found one, but of course I have no idea if it actually works.

Jo Macdonald  Identity Verified
أسبانيا
عضو (2005)
إيطالي إلى أنجليزي
+ ...
Why not just keep the old mails in Outlook? Jul 3

This way you could start fresh with Thunderbird.

Thunderbird tends to slow down a bit with a lot of mail. You can compact the folders but I've found it's best to delete everything over a year old you don't really want to archive somewhere else, as this keeps Thunderbird running fast and smooth.

Btw the calendar add-on is great, also for keeping track of jobs.

nekig89
الولايات المتحدة
Re: Can I move the bulk Outlook emails into Thunderbird email client Jul 6

As the Outlook supports PST files in it and the Thunderbird email clients supports MBOX file format for it the user need to convert the data from PST to MBOX format to access the emails data in Thunderbird. Likewise you can choose the Softaken PST to MBOX Converter software for the migration of the data simply in few clicks without creating any problem.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can I move the bulk Outlook emails into Thunderbird email client

Advanced search

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within SDL Trados Studio

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • البحث عن مصطلح
  • عروض العمل
  • منتديات
  • Multiple search