what does this mean 'User message' on profile page?
Thread poster: Rosannelei
Rosannelei
Rosannelei
China
Local time: 07:46
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jul 18, 2020

I am a new member on proz.com. I am trying to fill up my profile page now. I have a simple question to ask:
what does this mean 'User message' on profile page? what should I suppose to write here?
I tried to search through google and this forum, but did not find answer.
Thanks.

Emma Oskarsson

Elizabeth Tamblin
Elizabeth Tamblin  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 23:46
French to English
Hi! Jul 20, 2020

Rosannelei wrote:

I am a new member on proz.com. I am trying to fill up my profile page now. I have a simple question to ask:
what does this mean 'User message' on profile page? what should I suppose to write here?
I tried to search through google and this forum, but did not find answer.
Thanks.

Welcome to the forums!

Good question! I've never noticed that line on the profile page before, and I've no idea what it is for. Perhaps somebody will enlighten us shortly.

Edited to add: I suppose it's just a space where you can add a little slogan or something of that kind.

[Edited at 2020-07-20 21:35 GMT]

Rosannelei

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

what does this mean 'User message' on profile page?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »