Questionaire
Thread poster: sakm
sakm
sakm
Slovakia
Oct 29, 2019

Hello everyone,

I am posting this message to sincerely ask you for a little favor. I am a translation and interpretation student and I have one task for a seminar paper to do a research. I chose the topic - Interpreting and how to be a good interpreter + psychological aspects during interpreting. I chose the questionaire method and so I need some people (professionals, amateurs, it does not matter ...) to fill it for me. I naturally asked my classmates but it is not enoug.
... See more
Hello everyone,

I am posting this message to sincerely ask you for a little favor. I am a translation and interpretation student and I have one task for a seminar paper to do a research. I chose the topic - Interpreting and how to be a good interpreter + psychological aspects during interpreting. I chose the questionaire method and so I need some people (professionals, amateurs, it does not matter ...) to fill it for me. I naturally asked my classmates but it is not enoug.

So this way I ask you for this little help. I hope you will not mind this. Everything will be anonymous and the questionaire should not take you more than 15 minutes. I do not want to be impertinent, but the time presses me so if it is possible, I would be really glad if you filled it until the end of this week.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1qtJdU2OMUwOA4OGX8F2SY_QyrtIaoTarIxh0QKJD1NE/viewform?edit_requested=true

Thank you a lot!

[Edited at 2019-10-29 21:37 GMT]
Collapse

María Paula Gorgone

María Paula Gorgone
María Paula Gorgone  Identity Verified
Norway
Local time: 19:02
English to Spanish
+ ...
Done Oct 30, 2019

Good luck!

Hedwig Spitzer (X)
Hedwig Spitzer (X)  Identity Verified
Peru
French to Spanish
+ ...
Done! Oct 30, 2019

Good luck with your studies.

Paweł Hamerski (X)
Paweł Hamerski (X)
Local time: 19:02
English to Polish
+ ...
questions requiring in-depth psychological studies are not my forte but Nov 15, 2019

I have done my ... whatever it is

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Questionaire

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »