Thread poster: Lia Fail (X)
Lia Fail (X)
Lia Fail (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 13:08
Spanish to English
+ ...
Apr 16, 2008

I have a few problems with Thunderbird, 3 of which come to mind right now.

1. The major problem is that sometimes, when I do a Reply, I find I'm writing with the cursor actually about 3 spaces from where I'm putting the letter. This screws up the emails no end (people think I'm drunk or summat!) Does anyone have that problem?

2. When I want to copy email addresses all together I can't. In Outlook one could copy and paste the email addresses separated by a comma and past
... See more
I have a few problems with Thunderbird, 3 of which come to mind right now.

1. The major problem is that sometimes, when I do a Reply, I find I'm writing with the cursor actually about 3 spaces from where I'm putting the letter. This screws up the emails no end (people think I'm drunk or summat!) Does anyone have that problem?

2. When I want to copy email addresses all together I can't. In Outlook one could copy and paste the email addresses separated by a comma and paste them into a new mail. How can one do this in TB?

3. Another one, once I've sent a mail to a list of people who are unidentified to each other, when I might want to send a reminder mail to the same group, I only get the "unidentified recipients" in the To box and can't figure out where to obtain those emails again.

TIA for any input.
Collapse

Jan Sundström
Jan Sundström  Identity Verified
Sweden
English to Swedish
+ ...
Not an Office application Apr 22, 2008

Hi Lia,

Since TB is not an Office applicatio, maybe you'll get better answers if you move yoru post to the right forum.

AFAIK, TB 3 is still being developed, so these small idiosyncracies do occur. You would probably get the best feedback if you post your comments on the Mozilla devsite...

/J

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
FYI: This topic has been moved to Linux OS/Free Software forum Apr 22, 2008

as Thunderbird is free software

BR
Jerzy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Prachya Mruetusatorn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Thunderbird

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »