Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 18:47
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
Jan 15, 2020

Hello everyone

I did a PPTX job in WFP5, but now I have to make final tweaks to the PPTX files. I use PowerPoint 2019 on Windows 10. However, in one particular slide, as soon as I perform any editing in it, the slide resets to some kind of default font and loses all bullet points. I just need to delete a fullstop, but no matter how I do it, the slide gets reset. Then I have to press Ctrl+Z twice to get it back. I tried deleting from the left, deleting from the right, selecting
... See more
Hello everyone

I did a PPTX job in WFP5, but now I have to make final tweaks to the PPTX files. I use PowerPoint 2019 on Windows 10. However, in one particular slide, as soon as I perform any editing in it, the slide resets to some kind of default font and loses all bullet points. I just need to delete a fullstop, but no matter how I do it, the slide gets reset. Then I have to press Ctrl+Z twice to get it back. I tried deleting from the left, deleting from the right, selecting and overtyping, and even using find/replace, but any edit resets the slide.

Does anyone have any ideas for me?

Samuel
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

PPTX resets slides to default as soon as I start editing

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »