No response on Proz ad inquiry
Thread poster: Jinseung Eu
Jinseung Eu
Jinseung Eu
South Korea
Local time: 03:06
Korean to English
Jan 28, 2021

I've been sending inquiries about Proz.com banner ads but have not received any reply for almost two weeks. Is this normal?

I sent one inquiry to "request a quote" inquiry form about 2 weeks ago and to "[email protected]" about a week ago. None of them returned an answer. Can someone tell me what's going on in the ad department, and show me how I can get an answer?

The following is my question:

Hello!

I am a member of Proz and would like
... See more
I've been sending inquiries about Proz.com banner ads but have not received any reply for almost two weeks. Is this normal?

I sent one inquiry to "request a quote" inquiry form about 2 weeks ago and to "[email protected]" about a week ago. None of them returned an answer. Can someone tell me what's going on in the ad department, and show me how I can get an answer?

The following is my question:

Hello!

I am a member of Proz and would like to promote a translator's aid app on Proz. I've sent an inquiry through the site but got no replies for several days. I am interested in PPC banner ads, and have two questions:

1. I don't see any banner ad on Proz site. Can you show me some cases of how they are displayed?

2. I see that the minimum is $100 monthly. Does it mean that I will be paying $100 a month even when there are no clicks into my site? Or do I pay only for the clicks even if they are below $100?

Thanks.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No response on Proz ad inquiry

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »