Astrid Elke Witte  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 17:55
Member (2002)
German to English
+ ...
Aug 3, 2009

Dear Colleagues,

As part of the 2009-2010 class of moderators, it is my pleasure to join Yossi Rozenman in moderating this relatively young forum.

My thanks go to Jared, for training this new class of moderators very thoroughly, enabling us to be prepared for the task of moderating.

My own interest in right-to-left languages originates from having studied three of them at university, as part of a degree in theology. I am interested and willing to assist par
... See more
Dear Colleagues,

As part of the 2009-2010 class of moderators, it is my pleasure to join Yossi Rozenman in moderating this relatively young forum.

My thanks go to Jared, for training this new class of moderators very thoroughly, enabling us to be prepared for the task of moderating.

My own interest in right-to-left languages originates from having studied three of them at university, as part of a degree in theology. I am interested and willing to assist participants of this forum if help is needed. Please do not hesitate to contact me, either through the link at the foot of this page or via my profile page (for which you will need to be logged in).

I would like to wish you every success in your business, and hope that this forum continues to be useful to you in that respect.

Best regards,

Astrid
Collapse

Yossi Rozenman
Yossi Rozenman  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 17:55
Member (2006)
English to Hebrew
+ ...
Welcome! Oct 14, 2009

Hi Astrid

Sorry, I saw this post only now, somehow I missed it.

Welcome aboard and have fun.

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Additional moderator for the term 2009-2010

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »