kimvzanten
kimvzanten
Netherlands
Local time: 11:17
English to Dutch
+ ...
Nov 27, 2014

Hi,

I'm new to Passolo and encounter a problem when I want to load a TM. I have opened my bundle in Passolo 2011 Translator Edition (I also have Essential but I can't open it there). Then I have opened the string list and want to open the TM.
According to the user guide I have to go to Tools -> Add-ins. I then have to select SDLX and SDL Termbase and click Setup. The following error appears:

Invalid string (it's actually in Dutch: Ongeldige klassereeks, but I thin
... See more
Hi,

I'm new to Passolo and encounter a problem when I want to load a TM. I have opened my bundle in Passolo 2011 Translator Edition (I also have Essential but I can't open it there). Then I have opened the string list and want to open the TM.
According to the user guide I have to go to Tools -> Add-ins. I then have to select SDLX and SDL Termbase and click Setup. The following error appears:

Invalid string (it's actually in Dutch: Ongeldige klassereeks, but I think that's what the English version would be).

I click OK and get to the next screen where I should be able to load the TM. I click the Add connection icon and can type the name I want. When I want to browse for the file path for database I get the same error again and can't browse to load the TM.

Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks in advance!
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Myron Netchypor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Add-in SDLX and SDL Termbase

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »