Jorge Payan
Jorge Payan  Identity Verified
Colombia
Local time: 21:54
Member (2002)
German to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 27, 2015

Under W7, 64 bit Professional, last night I successfully opened the bundle and translated something as 10% of it. This morning when I tried to open it I got the Error 0208, "Cannot open (my file)". I tried to open the original (untouched) bundle and got the same message. I recently installed Studio 2015 in the same PC.

Next I tried to open the original bundle in my other PC with Passolo Translator 2011, but under W8.1. and having installed Studio 2014 long time ago. It opened with n
... See more
Under W7, 64 bit Professional, last night I successfully opened the bundle and translated something as 10% of it. This morning when I tried to open it I got the Error 0208, "Cannot open (my file)". I tried to open the original (untouched) bundle and got the same message. I recently installed Studio 2015 in the same PC.

Next I tried to open the original bundle in my other PC with Passolo Translator 2011, but under W8.1. and having installed Studio 2014 long time ago. It opened with no problem.

Do you think that Studio 2015 have something to do with Passolo 2011's behavior? How could I solve the problem?
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Myron Netchypor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Passolo Translator 2011 suddenly stopped opening tbulic11 bundle. Error 0208

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »