Problem deactivating Passolo 2011
Thread poster: Luis Marques
Luis Marques
Luis Marques  Identity Verified
Local time: 00:40
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Dec 2, 2015

I am trying to deactivate Passolo 2011 (Translator Edition SP8, version 11.8.9.153).

The software does not display any error message when I run it. When I try to deactivate it by selecting

Help > About SDL Passolo...

I get to the "About SDL Passolo 2011" pane, where I find 3 tabs. When I select "License", the first item that appears is precisely "License:" and right after that "No license is found".

Any help is most appreciated.

Th
... See more
I am trying to deactivate Passolo 2011 (Translator Edition SP8, version 11.8.9.153).

The software does not display any error message when I run it. When I try to deactivate it by selecting

Help > About SDL Passolo...

I get to the "About SDL Passolo 2011" pane, where I find 3 tabs. When I select "License", the first item that appears is precisely "License:" and right after that "No license is found".

Any help is most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Luis Marques
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Myron Netchypor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem deactivating Passolo 2011

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »