Your help is needed! Survey about freelancers email usage
Thread poster: Anke Radek
Anke Radek
Anke Radek
United States
Jun 2, 2020

Hello everyone,

I'm currently writing my bachelor's thesis and I would highly appreciate if you help me by filling out my survey. This survey is about freelancers usage of email services in the US.

Click on the following link to take part!

https://businesstariffnonuser.questionpro.eu

Thank you very much in advance.

Mervyn Henderson (X)
Mervyn Henderson (X)  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 11:39
Spanish to English
+ ...
... and you are ...? Jun 2, 2020

Maybe I'm wrong and thousands upon thousands of us have already done our bit and filled in the questionnaire, but I've got a feeling not many people are going to click on a link from:

Anke Radek. Blank profile. Joined forum, June 2020, so either today or yesterday. Based in the US, but "EU" domain on link.

Can't see the point, Anke. Is there a prize?

Angie Garbarino
Eric Azevedo

esperantisto
esperantisto  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:39
Member (2006)
English to Russian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
So… Jun 2, 2020

I clicked the link only to discover that:

This Survey has been deactivated by the owner.

Very arrogant of the topic starter not to update the thread. I will ignore this person's postings.

Kay Denney
Angie Garbarino
Eric Azevedo

Paul Dixon
Paul Dixon  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 07:39
Portuguese to English
+ ...
Same here Jun 7, 2020

Same here, 'deactivated by the owner'.

This is a lack of respect - as the 'deactivated' message only came AFTER an explanatory message and AFTER I had answered the first question (about whether I had a dedicated e-mail for business use). The best solution would to be to present the 'deactivated' message when the potential respondent clicks on the link, BEFORE any questions are answered.
And further to previous answers, two more oddities were absorbed by one of my bilaterally s
... See more
Same here, 'deactivated by the owner'.

This is a lack of respect - as the 'deactivated' message only came AFTER an explanatory message and AFTER I had answered the first question (about whether I had a dedicated e-mail for business use). The best solution would to be to present the 'deactivated' message when the potential respondent clicks on the link, BEFORE any questions are answered.
And further to previous answers, two more oddities were absorbed by one of my bilaterally situated visual organs (caught my eye, in other words): 1) No photograph and 2) strange link address (business tariff non-user). Why not use your name or at least the name of the project, possibly: freelancersemailusage.questionpro.eu
Collapse

esperantisto
Angie Garbarino

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member for the following reason:

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Your help is needed! Survey about freelancers email usage

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »