Thread poster: Patricia Ferreira Larrieux
Patricia Ferreira Larrieux
Patricia Ferreira Larrieux  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 14:16
English to Italian
+ ...
Apr 15, 2021

While working on a package sent to me by an agency, all of a sudden the "Invalid bookmark" error appeared, while I was attempting to translate a segment. After that, the system wouldn't let me modify any target segments. I tried closing and reopening the project and Studio, and also creating a new project, but the error keeps popping up. Can anyone please help me? Thank you!

Here are the error details I get:

-
Segnalibro non valido.
-
System.Ru
... See more
While working on a package sent to me by an agency, all of a sudden the "Invalid bookmark" error appeared, while I was attempting to translate a segment. After that, the system wouldn't let me modify any target segments. I tried closing and reopening the project and Studio, and also creating a new project, but the error keeps popping up. Can anyone please help me? Thank you!

Here are the error details I get:

-
Segnalibro non valido.
-
System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089

MultiTerm160.Server.Termbase16.0

StackTrace>

in Sdl.MultiTerm.Client.TerminologyProvider.MultiTermTermbase.GetEntry(Int32 id)
in Sdl.MultiTerm.Client.TerminologyProvider.TerminologyPrioviders.AbstractMultiTermTerminologyProvider.GetEntry(Int32 id)
in Sdl.MultiTerm.Client.TerminologySearch.TermRecognitionHit.get_Entry()
in Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.Terminology.TermBaseAutoSuggestProvider.GetSuggestionData(EditingContext context)
in Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.TranslationEditor.Intellisense.SuggestionDataProviders.GetSuggestionData(EditingContext context)
in Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.TranslationEditor.Intellisense.SuggestionWindow.ShowSuggestionWindow(Form parent, ISideBySideDocumentEditingView view, SideBySideEditor editor, ISuggestionDataProvider suggestionDataProvider, SuggestionSite site, Char firstChar, Int32 sourceStartPosition, SuggestionMode mode, ITranslatableDocumentEditorSettings settings, Boolean requireCaseResolving, Boolean incrementTextOffset, Int32 imeBehavior)
in Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.TranslationEditor.Intellisense.IntellisenseEditing.ShowSuggestionWindow(Form parent, ISideBySideDocumentEditingView view, SideBySideEditor editor, ISuggestionDataProvider suggestionDataProvider, SuggestionSite site, Char firstChar, Int32 sourceStartPosition, SuggestionMode mode, ITranslatableDocumentEditorSettings settings, Boolean requireCaseResolving, Boolean incrementTextOffset)
in Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.TranslationEditor.Intellisense.IntellisenseEditing.LaunchIntellisenseWindow(Boolean keyPressed, Char lastChar, Boolean afterImeCompositionUpdate)
in Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.TranslationEditor.Intellisense.IntellisenseEditing.ProcessDocumentContentChanged(List`1 operations, Boolean afterImeCompositionUpdate)
in Sdl.TranslationStudio.Editor.TranslationEditor.Intellisense.IntellisenseEditing.Document_ContentChanged(Object sender, FrameworkDocumentContentChangedEventArgs e)
in System.EventHandler`1.Invoke(Object sender, TEventArgs e)
in AbstractFrameworkDocument.raise_ContentChanged(Object value0, FrameworkDocumentContentChangedEventArgs value1)
in AbstractFrameworkDocument.OnContentChanged(Object sender, FrameworkDocumentContentChangedEventArgs args)
in FrameworkDocumentEventSource.RaiseContentChanged(FrameworkDocumentEventSource* )
in FrameworkDocumentEventSource.vv_AfterCompositeCommandCompleted(FrameworkDocumentEventSource* )
in Tree.DocumentControl.vl_WindowProc(DocumentControl* , HWND__* , UInt32 , UInt32 , Int32 )
in FrameworkDocumentControl.vl_WindowProc(FrameworkDocumentControl* , HWND__* h_wnd, UInt32 n_msg, UInt32 w_p, Int32 l_p)
in System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.CallWindowProc(IntPtr wndProc, IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DefWndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.DefWndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmKeyChar(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
in System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)]]>

Environment

ProductName>SDL Trados Studio

ProductVersion>Studio16

EntryAssemblyFileVersion>16.1.3.4096

OperatingSystem>Microsoft Windows 10 Home

ServicePack>NULL

OperatingSystemLanguage>1040

CodePage>1252

xml version - 0001

xml version - 0002

xml version - 0003

[Modificato alle 2021-04-15 18:37 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invalid Bookmark error

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »