Cristina Di Tommaso
Cristina Di Tommaso
France
Local time: 10:06
French to Italian
+ ...
Oct 10, 2019

Hi,

I am interested in purchasing SDL Freelance 2019 and I would like to join a TGB. I checked the current campaigns page, but the maximum number of group buy participants has already been reached.
Does anybody know how often TGB campaigns are launched?

Thanks in advance for your replies!

Sandra & Kenneth Grossman
Sandra & Kenneth Grossman  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 11:06
French to English
+ ...
TGB Oct 11, 2019

Cristina D wrote:

I checked the current campaigns page, but the maximum number of group buy participants has already been reached.

Hi Cristina,
If you are interested in joining the TGB, it's a good idea to register on the waiting list anyway, even if the maximum number of participants has been reached or exceeded. It is quite likely that some participants will cancel at some point, or the number of participants may be increased to meet the demand. In any case, if your name is on the list, you will probably be automatically included in the next TGB. If the list is closed, don't worry, the best discounts are just around the corner, once Black Friday rolls around...

HTH,
Sandra

[Edited at 2019-10-11 07:17 GMT]

Cristina Di Tommaso
Cristina Di Tommaso
France
Local time: 10:06
French to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SDL Trados Group Buy Oct 11, 2019

Hi Sara,
Thanks for your suggestions! Yes, I joined the waiting list. Now, fingers crossed!

Does anyone know if a year subscription to Proz.com is included when you buy a SDL license?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados Group Buy

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »