Is anybody having trouble with WF Anywhere right now!
Thread poster: fernandafreitas
fernandafreitas
fernandafreitas
Brazil
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Oct 9, 2020

Is anyone else having trouble with WF Anywhere?
It has been unusually slow lately, the page and the segments take forever to load and I end up having to reload the page multiple times. It's slowing me down considerably.
I've tested my internet connection, tried using a different browser, cleaning my cache, but nothing seems to help. Is anyone else having the same trouble? Does anyone know of something else I can do to try and improve WF performance?

Thanks!

... See more
Is anyone else having trouble with WF Anywhere?
It has been unusually slow lately, the page and the segments take forever to load and I end up having to reload the page multiple times. It's slowing me down considerably.
I've tested my internet connection, tried using a different browser, cleaning my cache, but nothing seems to help. Is anyone else having the same trouble? Does anyone know of something else I can do to try and improve WF performance?

Thanks!

Fernanda
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is anybody having trouble with WF Anywhere right now!

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »