Would like to switch the font orientation from right to left to left to right for a few words
Thread poster: A. & S. Witte
A. & S. Witte
A. & S. Witte
Germany
Local time: 10:22
German to English
+ ...
Mar 22, 2016

Dear colleagues,

I would like to switch the font orientation from right to left to left to right for a few words in an Arabic translation to insert a "Mailto:" link into that translation the European way as the actual customer will not understand the reverse display of the e-mail address mentioned in European(!) characters.

... See more
Dear colleagues,

I would like to switch the font orientation from right to left to left to right for a few words in an Arabic translation to insert a "Mailto:" link into that translation the European way as the actual customer will not understand the reverse display of the e-mail address mentioned in European(!) characters.

http://superuser.com/questions/509520/how-to-switch-writing-direction-ltr-rtl-in-word-2007

I have Word 2010 but I am unable to find the two buttons mentioned in that blogpost in Word 2010 German.

It is a bit of an emergency as the customer will most probably not accept the translation this way.

Any IT wizard out there who speaks some German?

Best regards,

Sebastian Witte
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Would like to switch the font orientation from right to left to left to right for a few words

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »