Seeking translation assistance Bangladesh-Bengali (I think)
ناشر الموضوع: DirtySalamander
DirtySalamander
DirtySalamander
الولايات المتحدة
Oct 15, 2014

Hello all,

I'm currently researching for an asylum case relating to a client from Bangladesh. I've come across a Youtube video which appears to be possibly beneficial for the case, but I cannot understand the language. I think that it is Bangladesh-Bengali, due to the source of the video, but it may not be. I may be looking to hire a translator to provide a transcript of the entire video (about 6 minutes long), depending on the content of the video. The link is below:

... See more
Hello all,

I'm currently researching for an asylum case relating to a client from Bangladesh. I've come across a Youtube video which appears to be possibly beneficial for the case, but I cannot understand the language. I think that it is Bangladesh-Bengali, due to the source of the video, but it may not be. I may be looking to hire a translator to provide a transcript of the entire video (about 6 minutes long), depending on the content of the video. The link is below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFqVmzDhOEA&list=UUcLecwX0WLq-DVeayHXuavw

Can anyone please provide a BRIEF summary of the general content of the video, e.g., who's giving the speech (group affiliation, name etc., if it is mentioned in the video or description) and what the speech is about. I'm not trying to mooch free translation, I just need enough basic information to know if there is even a reason to have the video transcribed into English. If the video is indeed relevant to the case, I'd be interested in hiring someone to provide an English transcript with certified translator's certificate.

Thank you,

Kevin
Collapse

NahidHasan
NahidHasan
بنغلاديش
أنجليزي إلى بنغالي
+ ...
Islamic leader trying to warn the govt. of Bangladesh Nov 20, 2014

The title of the video says "It's not judgment(war crimes of 1971), its a joke ". However, the content is not what the title represents. This guy is an Islamic leader talking about the wrong steps being taken by the government which is against the teaching of Quran-Sunnah (Islamic rules) and they are trying to cover their failures by bringing the war crime issue in front. He is saying that, the govt. should learn something from the revolution in Egypt.

لم يتم تعيين مشرف خاص بهذا المنتدى
للإبلاغ عن انتهاكات لقواعد الموقع أو الحصول على مساعدة، يرجى الاتصال بـ العاملين في الموقع »

Seeking translation assistance Bangladesh-Bengali (I think)

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »