Loïc de Faria Pires (X)
Loïc de Faria Pires (X)  Identity Verified
بلجيكا
Local time: 22:06
أنجليزي إلى فرنسي
+ ...
Aug 17, 2020

Good afternoon,

In the framework of translation technology classes I am going to give next semester, I would like to introduce my students to MT post-editing in SDL Trados Studio. For budget reasons, I need to find a free MT plugin which can be used in Trados Studio (to translate mainly from English into French), but I am struggling to find one (I thought the Google Translate API was still free, but it no longer seems to be the case).

Do you know of any less-known free
... See more
Good afternoon,

In the framework of translation technology classes I am going to give next semester, I would like to introduce my students to MT post-editing in SDL Trados Studio. For budget reasons, I need to find a free MT plugin which can be used in Trados Studio (to translate mainly from English into French), but I am struggling to find one (I thought the Google Translate API was still free, but it no longer seems to be the case).

Do you know of any less-known free MT plugin I could use?

Thank you for your attention.
Loïc
Collapse

Post removed: This post was hidden by a moderator or staff member because it was not in line with site rule

لم يتم تعيين مشرف خاص بهذا المنتدى
للإبلاغ عن انتهاكات لقواعد الموقع أو الحصول على مساعدة، يرجى الاتصال بـ العاملين في الموقع »

Looking for Free MT plugin for SDL Trados Studio

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »