ProZ.com 2015 conference in Kharkov, Ukraine: meet Joseph Kovalov
ناشر الموضوع: Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
فريق الموقع
Oct 20, 2015

Hello all,

I'd like to share with you a recent post to the Translator T.O. blog on Joseph Kovalov, a Russian translator specialized in marketing translatio
... See more
Hello all,

I'd like to share with you a recent post to the Translator T.O. blog on Joseph Kovalov, a Russian translator specialized in marketing translation and one of the speakers of the upcoming ProZ.com regional conference in Kharkov, Ukraine:

http://prozcomblog.com/2015/10/20/meet-the-speaker-joseph-kovalov-translating-for-the-marketing-advertising-and-pr-sector/

For more information about this conference, visit the conference page: http://www.proz.com/conference/665

Lucia
Collapse

Joseph Kovalov
Joseph Kovalov  Identity Verified
إسرائيل
Local time: 23:56
أنجليزي إلى روسي
+ ...
Hi Lucia, Oct 21, 2015

Thank you for your interview and your post. Of course, there is much more to say on all those topics and I am looking forward to discussing them in person with the conference attendees.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

مشرفو هذا المنتدى
Sales Admin[Call to this topic]
JURISTRANS[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

ProZ.com 2015 conference in Kharkov, Ukraine: meet Joseph Kovalov

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »