ناشر الموضوع: Hepburn
Hepburn
Hepburn  Identity Verified
فرنسا
Local time: 09:26
أنجليزي إلى فرنسي
+ ...
Apr 4, 2006

The time on my profile page is two hours behind, since we changed to summer time.
I followed the very useful "overview" instructions and went to "contact" to change it: I can see no place where I could to that.
thanks for your help.

Richard Creech
Richard Creech  Identity Verified
الولايات المتحدة
Local time: 03:26
فرنسي إلى أنجليزي
+ ...
Time Zone Selection Feature Needed Apr 4, 2006

I have suggested before that there should be a feature that allows members to select the time zone that times are displayed in.

awilliams
awilliams
المملكة المتحدة
Local time: 08:26
إيطالي إلى أنجليزي
+ ...
there is a way... Apr 4, 2006

I assume you're talking about the new beta (II) profile? Go to the Contacts tab, scroll to the bottom and click Edit all. You can change your time zone there.
Best,
Amy

Hepburn
Hepburn  Identity Verified
فرنسا
Local time: 09:26
أنجليزي إلى فرنسي
+ ...
بادئ الموضوع
It works Apr 4, 2006

Yes, it works, once you are on your future page, which for me is all uphill, since I have to change the URL of the "page not found" on which I land, when I click on the given link.

Is it not possible to switch back and forward to the new profile once we are in the current-but-to-be-disused one, just to make adjustments more easily?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Changing to the right time

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »