exporting Subs as XML + PNGs
ناشر الموضوع: Kabelstapler
Kabelstapler
Kabelstapler
ألمانيا
Sep 5, 2013

Hello Pro-Z Community,

i hope this fits in this forum, since its a more technical related question...
i just got a really weird task, which iam not sure how to perform:

- iam getting SRTs
- integrate them into FCPX (iam using TitleExchange for that - works good)

- now the client wants me to export an XML (not fcpxml) with PNGs for all the Subtitles.
- So it should be one PNG for each subtitle (regardless the length of the Sub) and one XML
... See more
Hello Pro-Z Community,

i hope this fits in this forum, since its a more technical related question...
i just got a really weird task, which iam not sure how to perform:

- iam getting SRTs
- integrate them into FCPX (iam using TitleExchange for that - works good)

- now the client wants me to export an XML (not fcpxml) with PNGs for all the Subtitles.
- So it should be one PNG for each subtitle (regardless the length of the Sub) and one XML for defining the timing of the PNGs - so the subtitles are not the written text but the respective PNG.

how can i do this? Iam on OSX 10.8.4 and FCPX 10.0.9. Also we have the newest Version of Submerge, in case this is any help.

thank you for your help.
KabeL
Collapse

Monica Paolillo
Monica Paolillo
إيطاليا
Local time: 03:11
أنجليزي إلى إيطالي
+ ...
I've often been asked the same export Sep 5, 2013

and it works perfectly with my subtitling software. It's Annotation Edit for Mac. You may want to give it a try. I know there's a free trial version you can download from www.zeitanker.com. That should do the trick for you. Let me know if I can help you further.

Good luck!

Monica

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

exporting Subs as XML + PNGs

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »