Discussion for Atril Déjà Vu X3 - Try it, love it (2014)

This discussion belongs to ProZ.com's Virtual Conferences » "Discussion for Atril Déjà Vu X3 - Try it, love it (2014)".
You can see the ProZ.com's virtual conferences page and participate in this discussion from there.

Epameinondas Soufleros
Epameinondas Soufleros  Identity Verified
اليونان
Local time: 06:50
أنجليزي إلى يوناني
+ ...
An enjoyable event Apr 9, 2014

I attended the conference from start to end and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I spent most time in the chat room, interacting with Atril's people; it was nice talking with them. I'm looking forward to the next event of this kind.

 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

مشرفو هذا المنتدى
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Discussion for Atril Déjà Vu X3 - Try it, love it (2014)






PerfectIt
Check translations faster for consistency, quality and style guide compliance

PerfectIt helps professional translators deliver error-free documents in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. It helps improve consistency, ensure quality, and enforce style guides. ProZ members receive a 30% discount off individual purchases of PerfectIt.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »