Oleg Rudavin  Identity Verified
Ucrânia
Local time: 13:40
Membro (2003)
inglês para ucraniano
+ ...
Apr 26, 2002

Dear Colleagues,

I work as a languages dept manager for a publishing house that specializes in educational, encyclopedic books and the like. A number of them, including language-related, deserve to be sold internationally. Web-searching for potential foreign publishers is time/effort-consuming and brings poor results. Instead, I decided to try using the ProZ translators for getting in touch with potential publishers. The relevant projects/books will have to be translated or localised,
... See more
Dear Colleagues,

I work as a languages dept manager for a publishing house that specializes in educational, encyclopedic books and the like. A number of them, including language-related, deserve to be sold internationally. Web-searching for potential foreign publishers is time/effort-consuming and brings poor results. Instead, I decided to try using the ProZ translators for getting in touch with potential publishers. The relevant projects/books will have to be translated or localised, that means additional work to us...

Now, is any of you in publishing? Please contact me if so.

Sincerely,

Oleg Rudavin

Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Book Publishing

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »