Sample French Business Contract
ناشر الموضوع: Natalie Jennings (X)
Natalie Jennings (X)
Natalie Jennings (X)
فرنسا
Local time: 03:26
فرنسي إلى أنجليزي
Nov 14, 2009

Hi all! I've just joined up, I'm British and I live in France. I'm currently in the process of setting up as an independent translator from French to English. I've searched everywhere for a sample business contract in French I can use when dealing directly with clients, but to no avail! I need an example of a contract between myself and the client, outlining price, delivery dates, confidentiality clause etc. I found one sample contract in French on here but it was Canadian and therefore didn't ... See more
Hi all! I've just joined up, I'm British and I live in France. I'm currently in the process of setting up as an independent translator from French to English. I've searched everywhere for a sample business contract in French I can use when dealing directly with clients, but to no avail! I need an example of a contract between myself and the client, outlining price, delivery dates, confidentiality clause etc. I found one sample contract in French on here but it was Canadian and therefore didn't correspond exactly to laws or terminology in France. I'd be so grateful for any help/advice! Many thanks in advance!Collapse

Laurent KRAULAND (X)
Laurent KRAULAND (X)  Identity Verified
فرنسا
فرنسي إلى ألماني
+ ...
Terms & conditions Nov 15, 2009

I would have a look at the recommended terms and conditions offered by the SFT (Société Française des Traducteurs), which you can adapt to your own needs without being a member.

See http://www.sft.fr/page361.html for more information.

Natalie Jennings (X)
Natalie Jennings (X)
فرنسا
فرنسي إلى أنجليزي
بادئ الموضوع
Many thanks! Nov 17, 2009

Many thanks!! It didn't occur to me to look on the SFT site, much appreciated - merci!

AnneMarieG
AnneMarieG  Identity Verified
فرنسا
ألماني إلى فرنسي
+ ...
T & Cs Nov 17, 2009

Bonjour,
vous trouverez également une traduction de ces conditions générales de vente traduites en anglais (ce qui peut être intéressant pour des clients non francophones), sachant qu'il faut leur envoyer les 2 versions puisque c'est la version française qui fait foi.

Bon lancement !

Anne-Marie

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Sample French Business Contract

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »