Lianne van de Ven
Lianne van de Ven  Identity Verified
الولايات المتحدة
Local time: 10:01
عضو (2008)
أنجليزي إلى هولندي
+ ...
Jul 22, 2009

Is there a way to add (someone else's) question and chosen answer to my personal glossary/dictionary for later reference?

When I review kudoz I find terms that I think will be helpful for future translation projects and that I would like to bookmark, or add to a (my) glossary. I don't think this is possible but maybe I am overlooking options. If it isn't, can this function can be added to the great proz.com website?

Lucia Leszinsky
Lucia Leszinsky
فريق الموقع
Adding terms to personal glossaries from "My glossary" page Jul 23, 2009

Hello Lianne,

There is no available option to add a term to your personal glossary directly from KudoZ questions. However, you can always enter the terms you feel that would be useful in the future by going to My glossary from the My ProZ.com tab and clicking on "Enter terms".

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Lucia

Lianne van de Ven
Lianne van de Ven  Identity Verified
الولايات المتحدة
Local time: 10:01
عضو (2008)
أنجليزي إلى هولندي
+ ...
بادئ الموضوع
Thanks Jul 25, 2009

Hi Lucia,

I know, but that would be just a bit too much to do. I hope one day we'll have a one-click "faves" button.

Regards,
lianne

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

add term to personal glossary

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »