Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
فنلندا
Local time: 16:21
عضو (2003)
فنلندي إلى ألماني
+ ...
Jan 2, 2006

Hi!
A month ago I enquired about dropping my domain skoponet.com and make schneeland.com my only domain at Proz.com. I was told the change would take place, but nothing has happend so far.
Please take action.
Regards
Heinrich

Mihai Badea (X)
Mihai Badea (X)  Identity Verified
لوكسمبورغ
أنجليزي إلى روماني
+ ...
Submit a support request Jan 2, 2006

Hi!

I don’t know what may have happened (I had a similar request some time ago and it only took a day to implement the change), but I think you’d better submit a support request or re-open the relevant support ticket, if you have one. That’s the quickest method to draw the staff’s attention on your issue.

Mihai

justin C
justin C
الولايات المتحدة
Local time: 09:21
أنجليزي
Your hosting account should be back to normal Jan 8, 2006

Hi Heinrich,

Your advanced hosting expired, and your hosting account was temporarily suspended. I have unsuspended your account and everything is back to normal. Sorry for any inconvience this has caused.

And for the future please do not hesitate to reopen a support ticket or submit a new one. Mahai is correct in saying it is the best way to get a hold of staff about an issue.

And thanks for supporting the site!

Best Regards,
Justin

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
فنلندا
Local time: 16:21
عضو (2003)
فنلندي إلى ألماني
+ ...
بادئ الموضوع
Thanks Justin Jan 8, 2006

But would it be possible to put a visible link to support on the My hostings page? I re-opened my support ticket, but to no avail.
Regards
Heinrich

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

My main domain should have been set already

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »