Jon Reynolds
Jon Reynolds  Identity Verified
المملكة المتحدة
Local time: 12:27
ألماني إلى أنجليزي
+ ...
Nov 26, 2011

Hello,

I have just exported all my old Wordfast TMs as .tmx files and then imported them into Trados 2009. The process in itself seems to work perfectly, but when I had finished I did a TM search for a company name that cropped up regularly in my old TMs as I wanted to check that the new material had been added correctly. However, there was only one hit in the results window when there should have been many more.

I have tried re-importing the .tmx file in question and i
... See more
Hello,

I have just exported all my old Wordfast TMs as .tmx files and then imported them into Trados 2009. The process in itself seems to work perfectly, but when I had finished I did a TM search for a company name that cropped up regularly in my old TMs as I wanted to check that the new material had been added correctly. However, there was only one hit in the results window when there should have been many more.

I have tried re-importing the .tmx file in question and it seems to work fine, i.e. I do not get any error messages, but I still do not get any additional hits in the TM search results.

Has anyone come across this before?

Thanks in advance,

Jon
Collapse

Grant2008
Grant2008  Identity Verified
الصين
Local time: 19:27
أنجليزي إلى صيني
I have the same problem needing help Mar 19, 2012

I can not import a tmx file into Trados. After I clicked Import, import does not succeed, where a message is shown at the bottom of Translator's Workbench: SSLex0105e: Invalid token, Line 1, Offset 1. Can anyone help me solve this problem? Thanks in advance!

My email: [email protected]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem importing .tmx file into Trados 2009

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »