Andrew Bell
ناشر الموضوع: Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Jared Tabor
Local time: 06:52
فريق الموقع
Sep 5, 2017

I've just heard that long-time member Andrew Bell has passed away. Many of you may know him from his years on ProZ.com and from the Watercooler network for translators and interpreters. He was an active contributor, mentor, and facilitator of networking and connections among language professionals, and will be missed.

Frank Zou
Frank Zou  Identity Verified
الصين
Local time: 17:52
عضو (2016)
صيني إلى أنجليزي
+ ...
My condolences Sep 6, 2017

He looks young and athletic from his website, a father of four...what happened?

Thayenga
Thayenga  Identity Verified
ألمانيا
Local time: 11:52
عضو (2009)
أنجليزي إلى ألماني
+ ...
This is sad news Sep 10, 2017

My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends. R. I. P. Andy.

Helen Genevier
Helen Genevier  Identity Verified
فرنسا
Local time: 11:52
Condolences Sep 28, 2017

Sincere condolences to Andy's family from the Medical Network of the Institute of Translation and Interpreting, where his warm personality, expertise, and kindness and generosity towards colleagues will be greatly missed.

لم يتم تعيين مشرف خاص بهذا المنتدى
للإبلاغ عن انتهاكات لقواعد الموقع أو الحصول على مساعدة، يرجى الاتصال بـ العاملين في الموقع »

Andrew Bell

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »