ناشر الموضوع: Lisa Roberts
Lisa Roberts
Lisa Roberts  Identity Verified
فرنسا
Local time: 06:53
إسباني إلى أنجليزي
+ ...
Sep 8, 2006

Have not posted any other questions today, all other questions are closed, yet the same message keeps appearing 'something is wrong with your message' and am unable post despite logging in and out several times.

Anyone else having similar problems?

Thanks, Lisa

sabroso
sabroso  Identity Verified
إسباني إلى فرنسي
+ ...
same problem for me Sep 9, 2006

I have the same message than yours over and over again... "something is wrong with your message..."
I asked one question this morning and since then impossible to send anything... Hope it is a temporary bug...

Joost Elshoff (X)
Joost Elshoff (X)  Identity Verified
إسباني إلى هولندي
+ ...
more KudoZ stuff? Sep 9, 2006

I've got another problem... I gained some KudoZ overnight, I see they are on my list, but I don't see them in my User Info...

Hopefully there's just a problem with the registration of the awarded KudoZ... and not more.

Natalie
Natalie  Identity Verified
بولندا
عضو (2002)
أنجليزي إلى روسي
+ ...

مشرف
مترجم الموقع
FYI Sep 9, 2006

I have moved the thread to ProZ.com bugs forum

Natalia

Daniela Zambrini
Daniela Zambrini  Identity Verified
إيطاليا
أنجليزي إلى إيطالي
+ ...
something is wrong with your info Sep 10, 2006

I have been attempting to ask a KudoZ question but after filling in all fields and clicking the send button I get an error message "something is wrong with your info".

HELP!

I am submitting a support request

CathyFS
CathyFS  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:53
ألماني إلى أنجليزي
+ ...
This bug is still occurring Sep 19, 2006

I rarely post questions so I only started experiencing this bug over the past couple of days. It nearly did my head in tonight. I hope it's fixed soon...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trouble Posting a Kudoz Question

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »