Messages sent via the profile do not pass through?
ناشر الموضوع: Sergey Savchenko
Sergey Savchenko
Sergey Savchenko  Identity Verified
أوكرانيا
Local time: 09:20
عضو (2007)
أنجليزي إلى روسي
+ ...
Mar 3, 2008

The other day a potential client sent to me an email (to a secondary address shown on my profile page) and said that she had also sent a message via my profile. However that message hasn't come yet. And when I tried to send messages to myself via profile, only one of 4 came through. So 80% of messages I know of get lost.
And I doubt that it's the effect of antispam feature of my primary mailbox - the subjects of the messages were quite neutral.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
ألمانيا
Local time: 08:20
أنجليزي إلى ألماني
+ ...
Submit a Support Request Mar 3, 2008

Hi Sergey,
This is an issue that cannot really be solved in a forum - please submit a Support Request to site staff, who will be able to check the logs.

Best regards,
Ralf

Sergey Savchenko
Sergey Savchenko  Identity Verified
أوكرانيا
Local time: 09:20
عضو (2007)
أنجليزي إلى روسي
+ ...
بادئ الموضوع
Thanks Mar 3, 2008

Thank you Ralf
I just wanted to warn other proz. members that this situation is possible. I guess nobody wants to lose important messages.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Messages sent via the profile do not pass through?

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »