Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
هونغ كونغ
Local time: 07:56
عضو (2009)
أنجليزي إلى سويدي
+ ...
Nov 18, 2011

Why do I get the error message Invalid plug-in Info string: File Writing

In fact, I get several error messages all of a sudden the moment when I try to "Save all", in this order:

"Error The operation completed successfully" (!, which is not locical: error that the operation completed successfully!)
"Invalid plug-in Info string: File Writing"
"Not enough storage is available to process this command."

When I try to "Save target as" I get this erro
... See more

In fact, I get several error messages all of a sudden the moment when I try to "Save all", in this order:

"Error The operation completed successfully" (!, which is not locical: error that the operation completed successfully!)
"Invalid plug-in Info string: File Writing"
"Not enough storage is available to process this command."

When I try to "Save target as" I get this error message:

"Failed to save target content: Invalid plug-in info string"

I checked CPU but no indications that CPU is running high on my laptop (although I have a lot of open windows at the moment when I get these error messages, and other applications that require RAM-memory/CPU).
Collapse

Fredrik Pettersson
Fredrik Pettersson  Identity Verified
هونغ كونغ
Local time: 07:56
عضو (2009)
أنجليزي إلى سويدي
+ ...
بادئ الموضوع
Probably there is some CPU problem but I can't be sure Nov 18, 2011

Probably there is some CPU problem but I can't be sure. When I didn't use the laptop for about five minutes and then begun to use it again, I didn't get this recurring pop-up window "Error The operation completed successfully" for the first two minutes. But then it continued the same way. I get this pop-up window if I click on another pane in the left-hand part of the Studio-window. Or if I click any other application in the Task bar.

[Edited at 2011-11-18 14:41 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »