Rebecca Hendry
Rebecca Hendry  Identity Verified
المملكة المتحدة
Local time: 18:39
عضو (2005)
إسباني إلى أنجليزي
+ ...
May 8, 2006

After creating a Multiterm Termbase, I used the batch print function in Word to create a printable dictionary. On doing so, I realised that some of the entries from the termbase had not printed.

On investigating the problem further, I realised that according to the termbase catalogue there are 63 entries, but a manual count results in 67 entries. So the last 4 entries in the termbase are not appearing in Word. I've played around with it a bit, and no matter how many extra entries
... See more
After creating a Multiterm Termbase, I used the batch print function in Word to create a printable dictionary. On doing so, I realised that some of the entries from the termbase had not printed.

On investigating the problem further, I realised that according to the termbase catalogue there are 63 entries, but a manual count results in 67 entries. So the last 4 entries in the termbase are not appearing in Word. I've played around with it a bit, and no matter how many extra entries I add to the termbase, the catalogue still shows a mere 63 entries. Term recognition is still working with these "missing" terms.

Any possible solutions would be much appreciated!

I am using Multiterm 7.1, Word 2002 and Windows XP.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Missing entries" in Multiterm

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »