ناشر الموضوع: DanielJosephy
DanielJosephy
DanielJosephy  Identity Verified
كندا
Local time: 18:42
إسباني إلى أنجليزي
+ ...
Mar 24, 2013

Hello, my name is Daniel and I'm doing a PhD in Translation Studies at uOttawa. I'm working on the final assignment for my TRA6985 course. My paper is about a translation program for tablets; it'd be extremely helpful if you could fill out this survey. It should only take around 10 minutes (tops) and you'd help me out a lot.

Thanks a
... See more
Hello, my name is Daniel and I'm doing a PhD in Translation Studies at uOttawa. I'm working on the final assignment for my TRA6985 course. My paper is about a translation program for tablets; it'd be extremely helpful if you could fill out this survey. It should only take around 10 minutes (tops) and you'd help me out a lot.

Thanks a lot!

Daniel

http://fluidsurveys.com/surveys/djosephy/a-translation-program-for-tablets/

[Edited at 2013-03-24 20:19 GMT]
Collapse

Artem Vakhitov
Artem Vakhitov  Identity Verified
قرغيزستان
أنجليزي إلى روسي
+ ...
Field size issue Mar 24, 2013

You may want to make text fields several lines high - it would make it easier to enter long text. (Of course, if the survey platform you use allows it.)

DanielJosephy
DanielJosephy  Identity Verified
كندا
Local time: 18:42
إسباني إلى أنجليزي
+ ...
بادئ الموضوع
Thanks for the feedback. Mar 24, 2013

Artem Vakhitov wrote:

You may want to make text fields several lines high - it would make it easier to enter long text. (Of course, if the survey platform you use allows it.)

Hi! Thanks for your feedback (and filling out the survey); I tried changing the width of one question, but sadly enough didn't see any difference.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

A translation program for tablets

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »