ناشر الموضوع: Krista Roest

Krista Roest  Identity Verified
هولندا
Local time: 21:07
عضو (2015)
فرنسي إلى هولندي
+ ...
Jul 24

I have received a xlf and tmx for translation, but I need to merge certain segments. I have already worked on the tmx and merged these segments, but in the xlf I can't merge anything. Split is not blocked. My PD has already unblocked the segments, but this has no effect.

Anyone?

Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
هولندا
عضو (2006)
أنجليزي إلى أفيقاني
+ ...
@Krista Jul 24

Krista Roest wrote:
I have already worked on the TMX file and merged these segments, but in the XLF file, I can't merge anything. Split is not blocked. My PD has already unblocked the segments, but this has no effect.

I assume "PD" mean "project manager". Or do you mean TransPerfect's Project Director job management system?

Which version of WFP are you having trouble with? Do you use a version installed on your computer, or are you using a browser-based version?

Krista Roest  Identity Verified
هولندا
عضو (2015)
فرنسي إلى هولندي
+ ...
بادئ الموضوع
Version WF Pro 5 Jul 24

I use WF Pro 5 installed on my computer.
PD = PM (oops)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Pro: I can split but not merge segments

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2021 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2021 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2021 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
SDL Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within SDL Trados Studio

SDL Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • البحث عن مصطلح
  • عروض العمل
  • منتديات
  • Multiple search